Thisposition will manage the Transitions of the Captive Financial Shared Services Center (FSSC) India and closely support the PMO Lead-FSSC in order to ensure the seamless day to day Transition Management of the FSSC. This role is expected to understand the business processes/systems, set feasible framework and help establishing a further robust and sustainable operations. Key would be to pragmatically interface between the Director FSSC, PMO Lead, Service Delivery functions and various global entities. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Transition Management: Understand the Transition approach & methodology and implement effective transition management to ensure smooth & successful transition of processes to the GFSSC.
2. Must have done 4-5 onsite transitions.
3. Handled onsite transitions individually for Finance processes.
4. Knowledge and hands on experience in Transition Trackers, dashboards, process templates etc.
5. Worked in Multi-cultural environment and global exposure.
6. Having Transition Project Management experience. Other specifics:
1. Excellent communication is a must.
2. The candidate should have handled Europe transitions majorly
3. Ability to collaborate with peer group, business partners and the management to derive greater results to the organization
4. Flexibility to travel, wherever needed
5. Six Sigma / Lean Sigma orientation is an added advantage
6. Must be able to lead teams in an unstructured environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Transitions/Migrations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time